Each one of us is granted 1440 minutes in a day – 1440 opportunities that God intends for us to savor and to seize. Yet many of us settle for days that are stressful, distracted, or mundane. So how can we learn to savor the power and potential that comes with each minute?
After Pastor Tim Timberlake’s father died when Tim was only eighteen years old, he vowed to see with new eyes the benefit and blessing of every moment. As Time discovered, we will find joy and contentment when we learn to be fully present in every minute of the day.
The Power of 1440 is a start-now, thirty-day manual to empower you to live a life that is not mediocre but magnificent. Here you’ll discover how to:
- Maximize the potential packed into each minute of every day,
- Cultivate habits of gratitude, generosity, and mindfulness,
- Let go of regret so you can live out who you are right now,
- Recognize the power of prayer, even on difficult days, and
- Laugh more, play more, and see the world with renewed wonder.