Foundation of the Torah
In August, I started a teaching series called “Foundations” at our monthly First Friday event in Jacksonville, Florida (and online)!
Throughout this series, I’ll be discussing things such as, “Torah and tradition,”…
…”What’s with all the Hebrew?,”…
…”What is a Covenant?,”…
…and much, much more.
If you’re unfamiliar with our monthly First Friday events, you can always check them out live on my Facebook page, or subscribe to my YouTube channel and the video links will be sent directly to your inbox.
At First Fridays, we have dynamic worship alongside strong Biblical teachings centered on the Jewish roots of our faith.
Part one of this series was on the Foundation of the Torah.
The Torah is foundational for all revelation and wisdom. Just consider a few things we learn from the first five books of the Bible:
- Who is the real God and what is His name?
- Who are we in Him and what on earth are we doing here?
- What is a covenant?
- What is grace, faith, and mercy?
- How do we live a fruitful, happy, and victorious life?
- Is there a real Heaven and hell?
- Are angels and demons real?
- Why is the sky blue?
- Why is it that everything that tastes good is fattening?!?
- And so much more…